The Lady Devils revenged last year's defeat by destroying the Strasburg's Rams in three straight games...The scores were 25-23, 25-19 & 25-10. I thought it would be much closer than that.
The Lady Devils revenged last year's defeat by destroying the Strasburg's Rams in three straight games...The scores were 25-23, 25-19 & 25-10. I thought it would be much closer than that.
Congrats!
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
Wow! GC athletics just keeps rolling.
Congrats to the Lady Devils.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Yep, congratulaions. Those Devils are gonna cause me to have the Big One! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Just curious, but how many years have they won the state championship in volleyball?
I remember only a few years ago, we were watching a Gate City football playoff game (at GC) and they announced during the game that they'd just won the state championship. I think it was back around 2003 or 2004.
It seems like I always hear about them either winning it all or coming very close every year. Is this something that comes pretty often?
Officially retired
They've won state in 2004, 2005, and 2008. Great job ladies.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Bookmarks